(After completing reading this page hit back button to return to
previous page or, if a separate window, close this window.)
- You, the user, agree that the contents of any of the above mentioned sites or modules
(hereinafter referred to as "The Sites") is subject to this agreement and all
applicable laws and regulation governing copyright and trademark. Copyright notice for all
pages is at the bottom of this page. By contacting any portion of The Sites, you
accept without limitation all of the terms of this agreement.
- The user agrees that The Sites are the property of Robert Dennis dba Alexander Magazine
(herinafter referred to as ALEX) and published by the Recording Institute of Detroit, Inc.
(hereinafter referred to as RID), unless otherwise noted for a specific portion of The
- The user agrees that the articles, information, text, drawings, and/or photographs in
The Sites are the property of ALEX, unless otherwise noted. All material may be accessed
and used solely for non-commercial, educational use by the user. You agree not to copy,
distribute, transmit, commercially distribute, post, link to or sell any part of The Sites
without the written permission of ALEX and RID.
- The user acknowledges that to copy, distribute, transmit, commercially distribute, post,
link to, or sell any part of The Sites may bypass the owner's and publisher's security and
copyright notices, thereby causing irreparable damage to the owner and authors.
- The user agrees that he/she has no right to any to make any claims as to ownership of
any part of The Sites, even if the user purchases the right to contact a portion of The
Sites that is restricted to the general public.
- The user agrees that Recording Engineers Quarterly magazine articles can be
contacted by any person with Internet service. The user agrees that Alexander
Magazine articles and online training modules can be contacted by any person with the
requisite access for that article or module being contacted. The user agrees that by
going to Recording Engineer's Quarterly article(s), Alexander Magazine article(s) and/or
training module(s) listed in links on any page, your use of the content is subject to this
agreement and all applicable laws and regulation governing copyright and trademark
- The user agrees that neither ALEX nor RID assumes any liability whatsoever because of
misinformation or inaccuracies in The Sites and gives no warrantees of any kind. ALEX and
RID assume no liability of any kind, including but not limited to loss or injury, direct,
indirect or consequential.
- The user agrees that the purpose of any online tutorial published by RID is for the
education of users (students) in the operation of the equipment referred to in the
tutorial. It is not intended to replace any manual published by the manufacturer of
that equipment, or any other licensed publication.
- The user agrees that RID and ALEX make no claim as to authorship or ownership of any
trademarks or registered trademarks of Yamaha, Alesis, Teac of America, or any other
trademark or registered trademark referred to in The Sites. All trademarks and
registered trademarks are property of their respective holders.
© 2000 Recording Institute of Detroit, Inc. and Alexander Magazine. All Rights