(After completing reading this page, hit back button on your browser
to return to your previous page, or, if a seperate window, close this window.)
- You, the user, agrees that the content of either of the above mentioned sites
(hereinafter referred to as "the Sites" is subject to this agreement and all
applicable laws and regulation governing copyright and trademark. Copyright notice for all
pages is at the bottom of this page. By contacting any of the pages of the Sites,
you accept, without limitation, all of the terms of this agreement.
- The user agrees that the Sites are the property of the Robert Dennis. (hereinafter
referred to as RD). The information, text, drawings, photographs in the Sites
are the property of RD. You agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, commercially
distribute, post, link to or sell any part of the Sites without the written permission of
- The user acknowledges that to copy, distribute, transmit, commercially distribute, link
to, or sell any part of the Sites may bypass the owner's security and copyright notices,
thereby causing irreputable damage to the owner and authors.
- The user agrees that he/she has no right to any to make any claims as to ownership of
any part of the Sites, even if the user purchases the right to contact a portion of either
site that is restricted to the general public.
- The user agrees that some Recording Engineers Quarterly magazine articles can be
contacted by anyone with Internet service, and that others may be contacted only by
registered users. The user agrees that Alexander Mmagazine articles can be contacted only
by registered users. By going to the Recording Engineer's Quarterly articles or
Alexander Magazine articles listed in links on any page, your use of the content is
subject to this agreement and all applicable laws and regulation governing copyright and
- The user agrees that all online training modules are the publication and property of RD
unless otherwise noted. The articles, information, text, drawings, photographs in
the modules are the property of RD, unless otherwise noted. The material may be accessed
and used solely for non-commercial, educational use by the user.
- The user agrees that the purpose of the any online tutorial is for the education of
users (students) in the operation of the equipment referred to in the tutorial. The
user also agrees that information on the operation of the equipment are suggestions,
according to the individual author's experience. It is not intended to replace any
manual published by the manufacturer of that equipment, or any other licensed publication.
- The user agrees that RD assumes no liability because of misinformation or inaccuracies
in the Sites and gives no warrantees of any kind. RD assumes no liability of any kind,
including but not limited to loss or injury, direct, indirect or consequential.
- The user agrees that RD makes no claim as to authorship or ownership of any trademarks
or registered trademarks of Yamaha, Alesis, Teac of America, or any other trademark or
registered trakermark referred to in the Sites. All trademarks and registered
trademarks are property of their respective holders.
© 1999, 2000 Robert Dennis - All Rights Reserved.